Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Scenes from my living room

Forgive me, I am not in a blogging mood tonight.  A few weeks ago I got a scratch and dent camera for 1/2 price and when we went to Denver my sister "fixed" the settings on it and it is coming out super blurry.  I was playing around with it tonight and think I managed to "re-fix" some of the settings...but here's whats going on in my house on this lovely Wednesday:
J and Artimus are watching TV.  Mus is enjoying a nap.
Toby is laying right in the middle of my homework (you may notice the top book is J.A. Jance's newest... that is not my homework, I was sneaking some reading time in).  Winston loves having his picture taken.
Winston and Maggie snuggle up in the storage room.  Please forgive the green paneling and old bed/comforter.  This is the garage sale pile and the last room to be re-done in our house!  Our whole house had green and blue paneling and J has fixed everything but one room!!  


As you can see, we are just hanging out around here.  Tomorrow I hope to be more blog-inspired especially since a new friend nominated me for a blog award that I can't wait to fill out!  

9 comments:

  1. Hey there here from ICLW! I know what you mean about not being in a blogging mood, I try to keep a few ideas up my sleeve at once so I always have one fallback-but it's hard! I love the pics of your puppies though, all are gorgeous! I love their names too. I have never read J.A Jance, are the books any good?
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you got the camera working! Your dogs are incredibly cute, I love how Artimus is sleeping, hehe. I hope you get you inspiration back to blog some, but picture posts are cool as well.

    -Em
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. ICLW

    If I had such 4 beautiful doggies, I'd spend the whole day playing with all of them! Or walking them. They have very dignified names by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dogs are so adorable!

    *Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - I love these pics of all those cozy pooches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute puppies! And, I'd pick JA Jance over homework anyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your comments on my blog. Hearing two real live examples of just as high early beta's is great! I will still be a bit anxious until my ultrasound a week from tomorrow, but you really did take a load off my mind. THANK YOU!

    Also, you're dogs are so cute! One of mine looks like a combo of three of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment...it's funny you suggested that I just bought one on amazon for $60 earlier today! I was going to e-mail you, but couldn't find your address...send me an e-mail when you get a chance I've been thinking about you & wondering how you're doing!
    rebecca.keunen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete