Thursday, February 11, 2010

And we're off...

Well, at 5:00am we will be.  One might think I would be sleeping now but no, my plan to leave work early (ha!) did not work out so I did not take lunch and ended up working later than I have all week.  Sheesh!  So, our super early flight will surely improve the mood around here.  Hopefully I can sleep on the plane.  We then have a date with Einstein's Bagels (my favorite sandwiches ever!) and a plan to checkout the outlets at Castle Rock followed by birthday dinner at the Melting Pot.  Yes, I will probably gain 500 lbs this weekend.  So worth it, I miss Denver restaurants!  
So, to all my friends coming to the end of their 2ww- I will be thinking about you and praying for BFP's!  Have a great weekend!  

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a beautiful blogger award. See my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fabulous time! I LOVE the Melting Pot...I miss that place so much too! Enjoy & hope you catch some zzzz's on the plane:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday! I eat at the Melting Pot every year on my birthday too :-) I think there might be something waiting for you when you come back (or sometime soon after you get back)!

    ReplyDelete