Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The bidding has begun!

Awhile back I posted about the wonderful auction that the Williams family is hosting for Jonah's first birthday (read more about it here).  It has officially begun and runs through the 27th.  100% of the profit goes directly to DebRA for EB research and care for families.  I strongly encourage everyone to check it out...I have just placed my bids- there is everything from gift cards to kitchen stuff to blog makeovers!  Plus you are helping out a good cause!

3 comments:

  1. I placed my bids too! I have my eye on some super cute camera straps. Good luck with your bids!

    And good luck tomorrow! Go Lucky Socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nominated you for a blog award! Check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting...they have some really cute stuff! I made a bid for a super cute hat!!!

    ReplyDelete