Sunday, January 31, 2010

And now for something different

First off, let me say- if you love free stuff and don't follow Work at Home Mafia then you should!  I just saw this deal on facebook and had to take advantage of it.  Canvas People is offering a $55 gift certificate towards their canvas prints which makes the 8x10 free (with shipping ~ 14.95), the 11x 10 is 9.99 and so on.  Of course, I love a deal and had to take advantage of it.  In doing so, I went through my wedding pictures from December of 2007 that I have yet to get printed or scrapbook, and found a few favorites to share.  First, the one I picked for our canvas:
A few more of my favorites:

From top: Jerad and I, my family, my sister and Jerad's best friend (maid of honor and best man), all of the men (brothers, dads), my mom letting me wear my grandma's bracelet.  Even though our pictures sucked (seriously...I will have to do a wedding post some day.  Our pictures were awful, the Pastor forgot our names, there was family drama...overall an unforgettable wedding!) BUT even thought our pictures mostly sucked, there were some good ones and I can't wait to see my new canvas print!

No comments:

Post a Comment