Friday, January 29, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day

For anyone keeping track (my future sister in law, for one!) tomorrow is our first IUI. I am nervous about the timing, my doctor seems to think that timing will be perfect. Normally I ovulate 48 hours after my trigger shot, sometimes up to 72. However, IUI's are typically done 36 hours after. There seems to be a difference of opinions as to how long sperm can live after being washed. I have read that within 6 hours either side of ovulation is the best time for IUI- obviously ours will be 24 hours early. So, hopefully our timing is good and etc, etc. No, my attitude hasn't improved from yesterday :) But, I have a weekend full of homework to look forward to so here's to hoping things look up (ha ha!)

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! This is today! I'm thinking about you and your uterus (have I crossed a line? ha!) and praying that everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete