Thursday, January 28, 2010

First IUI

Today was my appointment to check the status of my eggs (wow, NEVER thought I would be saying that!) and although I am so sure that everyone wants to know this information... (right....) I am recording it so that next month I can compare because believe it or not, a month goes FAST and before I know it, I can't remember what I ate for dinner, let alone what happened last month. So, for comparisons sake: This is my fourth cycle of clomid, my first with injectables and IUI. At CD12 I have 3 follicles- 19, 19 and 14 (again, never thought I would be the girl typing up the size of my follicles for the world to see!). Our IUI is on Saturday which will be our first IUI and CD 15. So much fun I can't even stand it!
In other news, school is back full force. I cannot wait to graduate (December...here I come!) and work has been hell. We are going to Colorado in two weeks which will just happen to coincide with Valentine's day and my 26th birthday. I am really not looking forward to finding out I am not pregnant on a trip to my parents house, the day before my birthday (I know, I know...I have no positive left in me. It got used up four cycles ago. Or, it got used up with all the ass-kissing I had to do with three customers in house this week. Either way, I am out). So, that's my super-positive Thursday post. I just want to be sure I remember next month where I was at this month so that any tiny measure of improvement can be tracked- I really need to see something!

Oh and on a third note, if you would, say a quick prayer- we are getting our home study started for adoption, we are working with an agency that works with disabled kiddos and the cost right now is overwhelming. But, if it is meant to be, it is meant to be and we will find a way. I am keeping it on the back burner because I have no idea what the journey will bring and don't want to get anyone's hopes up!!

4 comments:

  1. Keep your head up!! That poas and it's positive day is coming your way shortly; I just know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wrong that I SO DO want to know this information? So much love for you, girl, and so much faith in you to carry this through and have a baby in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i'm just like meg & it doesnt bother me 1 bit that you are sharing all that info! so hopeful for your little bundle of joy coming soon, no matter what method :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! You girls made me laugh til I cry. THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete