Thursday, January 14, 2010

The madness begins...

Well, not really. By madness, I mean the crazy up-and-down hormones and shot cycle. Actually, that begins Monday. Hopefully it can't get any worse than the clomid. According to some it is better and some say the hormones are much worse so I guess we will see! We went to see Brad Paisley at the opening night of the new arena in town and it was a blast! I would post pictures but unfortunately one side effect that has not bypassed me is the hot flashes! Holy moly, it is unreal! For most of last week I wore long johns, jeans, tank top, tee-shirt, and sweatshirt. Plus my coat and hat outside and even some days my gloves inside. Well, as unpredictable as these lovely swings are, I happened to get so hot at the concert that I got sick. I then finished the night in a black tank top and hot pink bra (no kidding...that's why I won't post pictures!) in below freezing weather. Ahhh!! One day this will all be funny, I hope! Anyways. I had a blast with Jerad's brother, his girlfriend and an old friend that I worked with when I first moved here. We also got quoted in the paper! I had the link up on facebook, in case anyone wants to read my words of wisdom :) Well, the countdown is on, trying to balance out my dread of having to see yet another negative test (even when you know it is coming, it still is one of the most awful feelings in the world) before I can start shots with the positive thought that I have a crown and new glasses appointment next week too. Seriously, who ever thought that getting a crown and going to the eye doctor would seem like the highlight of my week?

No comments:

Post a Comment