Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Thought

Ok I was thinking how funny it is today that numerous times I have talked about wanting to become a writer, maybe write about some of the hilarity that happens at my office (you know, the stuff I can't remember to post by the time I get home at the end of the day?) anyways, as much as I think that could be a great career, it would definitely be hampered by the fact that I hate writing. More than anything. If I could be a professional reader, (keep in mind, book reviewers have to write at some point) then I would be in heaven. I could blog surf all day for sure but when it comes time to work on mine, I got nothing! So I had a thought today, maybe I can start doing 365 days of the best quote I heard all day. Between the office, my husband and well, the office, I will definitely have material. Plus, I will only have to remember one quote- should be cake!

So, without further delay, this one comes from a sales guy/owner of my company:

"We are really wasting time trying to get a purchase order before we start working, this customer really just wants us to bill them after we finish the work" to which I wish I could say "dear mortgage company, I really think you are wasting your time trying to get money from me. please contact me again after I have lived here for a while and see if I feel like paying at that point."

No comments:

Post a Comment