Monday, April 6, 2009

It's funny, when I started my blog I thought about all the hilarious things that happen at work and at home too (ok, I thought it was hilarious when I accidentally burned the top of our coffee table because I didn't put enough towels under my clothes...hubby maybe not so much as hilarious as I thought it was!) anyway, I thought I would have so much to write about, yet I never seemed to have anything interesting to say, so I just didn't! I have really been trying to keep up with it this go round, still nothing interesting to report, I just feel more accomplished for doing it! Plus, it is much better than homework and really there are only so many times you can refresh Facebook.

So, where we are at now is a torn up laundry room (we ordered a washer and dryer 4 months ago, they are FINALLY here and our weekend was packed so my sweet husband decided to tear out the entire laundry room yesterday and hope for the best! Of course, Easter is next weekend so I don't see that as a big disaster, NOT AT ALL! ~ It is Not Me Monday, isn't it?), three weeks from the end of spring semester (and I did NOT wait until the last minute to start on my group projects, not me!) we are still in limbo with our foster licensing and I have a daily debate about whether it is time to start planning a family or not so much. I have stopped having the debate with my husband because I am SO EXCELLENT at arguing both sides, he ends up telling me to do whatever I want just so he doesn't have to hear it any more! Also, I bought a book on eBay that I haven't been able to find anywhere else and am really excited for it to arrive. Really, a thrill a minute around here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment