Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Coincidence?

I keep starting to post and then get distracted with...(you'll never believe it) homework! Amazingly, while my awesome husband is busy re-doing our laundry room, I do believe I have done more homework this week than I have all semester. Weird... Although, as my honey pointed out, he has done more work this week than he has since we bought the house two years ago. Hmm...
Anyways, can't wait for my new washer and dryer (ok at this point I would take any washer and dryer that worked) and my beautiful laundry room!! Also can't wait for tomorrow to be over, we have Good Friday off and I am going to do some shopping! I haven't actually bought anything with my Christmas gift cards and we are heading to the nearest "big city" (as a Denver girl born and raised, I never thought I would have to go to the city to find a large mall!!) to find a dress for a friend's daughter's eight grade graduation. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment